The 23/24 school year is off to a great start, and it's not too late to verify or create your PTA registration!
All returning families are asked to verify their contact information in order to access the website. New families will set up an account.
THIS WEEK'S NEED-TO-KNOWS
(updated weekly Monday nights)
9/26/23 News from PTA Co-Presidents
- Two big events this week to close out September: Student Walk-a-thon (Friday during school day) and Parent Party (this Saturday 6-10pm).
- Reflections Art Program is back at LES! Reflections is open to any student.
- First two weeks of October are busy!
- Entire first week of October is Advocacy Week at LES!
- Wednesday, Oct. 4 is Walk or Roll to School Day!
- Friday, Oct. 6: LPIE and Superintendent Brent Stephens will host a coffee and present "In the Know" on district funding for parents after drop-off.
- Tuesday, Oct. 10: the 4th/5th Grade Play sign-ups - get your Town Hall Jackrabbit accounts ready as sign-ups fill quickly!
- Saturday, Oct. 14: Block your family calendar to attend Westival from 1pm to 5pm. We need volunteers to help donate to the bake sale and to help at this fun event!
Student Walk-a-thon This FridayMore Info
Oct. 4: Walk & Roll to School!
What: National Walk, Bike, or Roll to School Day
When: Wednesday, Oct 4
Why: LES is excited to participate in National Walk, Bike or Roll Day to promote health, safety, and pollution/traffic reduction.
How to Participate: Plan your safe route to school and leave a bit early to grab a cool vinyl sticker from one of our volunteers outside designated school entrances for walkers and rollers. In honor of our crossing guards, we encourage you to WEAR YELLOW ! We will give a small gift as a school and please encourage your kids to write a note of thanks for your crossing guard(s)!
- Friday, September 29
- Saturday, September 30
- Monday, October 2
- Tuesday, October 3
- Wednesday, October 4
Clear Air for this Week's Run Club!
Final Fall Run Club is Tomorrow!
This is it! Whether you've been to every Run Club or none at all, come out to the blacktop tomorrow at 7:45am for fun, fitness, and friends! This is a great way to prepare for Walk-a-thon. Everyone in the LES community is welcome, and we'll have a name badge for all LES students. You'll be rewarded with sweat, smiles, and some yummy treats for kids (donuts) and adults (coffee). Since this is our final Run Club of the fall, we'll have some extra special sticker prizes for all participants. See you there!More
Save The Date for the 3rd Annual LPIE Poker Tournament