Ways to Donate
Aside from the major fundraising that LPIE contributes to academic support, the PTA works to Advocate, Communicate, and Celebrate our school community and fundraise to support programs such as Teacher Appreciation Week, Westival, and Parent Socials, just to name a few.
YOU CAN HELP BY...
- Obtaining a PTA Membership
- Volunteering or running in the Reservoir Run
- Logging your Box Tops
- Registering your credit card on eScrip
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
Did you know there are other ways to help Lafayette PTA achieve fundraising goals year-round? Last year we raised over $1K in passive fundraising!
When you purchase participating products at any grocery store, please remember to scan the receipt using the Box Tops mobile app, and earn our school extra money!
Visit https://www.boxtops4education.com/ for more information
Thank you to all of the Lafayette Elementary families that have registered for eScrip in the past! If you haven't yet signed up, it's easy! If you signed up for eScrip last year, you need to renew this year using the same easy steps.
Here's How it Works
- You register any or all of your existing debit, credit and grocery loyalty cards for use in the program.
- Participating merchants will make contributions to LES, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered. Examples of participating local merchants are Diablo Foods and Lunardi's.
- Your purchases are tracked and are available to you online so you can see just how much you are earning on your child's behalf!
Sign Up Online
- Go to http://www.escrip.com
- Click on "sign-up"
- Follow instructions
Our Group Name: Lafayette Elementary
Our Group ID: 137331069
Thanks for keeping Lafayette PTA in mind throughout the year!
updated July 2023