LAFAYETTE ELEMENTARY BACK TO SCHOOL REGISTRATION 2020-21
Welcome back everyone. We won't be gathering in person for Leopard Day this year, but please be sure to complete all of these steps in order to receive your teacher assignments via email on August 10th.
Welcome to the Lafayette Elementary PTA Website. If you're new to the school, please enter your information to receive important updates from our school. If you're a returning family, please just confirm your information. Registering on this website enables you to receive updates, make purchases, and complete paperwork, all online. This is not the same as joining the PTA (though we hope you'll do that, too.)
Once registered, you can:
- Join our PTA (and pay dues) online
- Sign up to receive important communication (including Leopard Spots weekly newsletter)
- Complete your directory information
- Donate/Purchase items
- Access the online directory and app (for PTA members only)
- Access website content just for our families and members
To create OR ACTIVATE YOUR account:
- Simply Login and follow the instructions.
- Use an email you would like to use for ongoing communications from LES (including our Newsletter).
- Make note of your email and password as you will use it often throughout the year for this site.
- You will be asked to verify your email address.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization
you can use the same log-in here. If you are logged in you will see a "Logged In as..." Navigation Menu at the VERY top of the page.
Once you have registered an account with LES PTA Website (Membership Toolkit), you will have access to the forms listed below. The first form will be your Personal Information form. Once this is filled out, the other forms will be made available to you. Open each form and follow instructions. Once you complete a form you will either:
- See a green check mark indicating you have completed that form but can go back and edit info
- Not see the form again because it's a one-time form and you have completed it
- Continue to see the form again (if it's a purchase form) and you don't want to purchase at this time
Note, you will not see any forms listed below unless you are logged into this system (see previous step).
(don't see any forms? make sure you are logged in)
Consider bookmarking our LES PTA Website (lafayettepta.info) as you'll use it throughout the year to stay updated on school news and access the directory. Now you can go back to Reghub for some final pieces of useful information. Thanks for getting through this process with us and we hope we'll have a fantastic new school year together!
For any questions regarding Lafayette PTA and how you can be a part of your child's school experience please contact Katy Foreman, PTA president at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: July 7, 2020