BACK TO SCHOOL REGISTRATION 2020-21
Welcome back, everyone. We are so sad that we won't be gathering in person for Leopard Day this year, and we hope you're all staying healthy at home! Please be sure to complete all of these steps in order to receive email from us on August 11th about how to access your teacher assignments. The first day of school has been delayed to Thursday, August 13, 2020.
Please note: The Lafayette School District will be starting the year in a full distance-learning environment, with curriculum provided by the district and taught by district faculty. If you have questions about distance learning, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer them or point you in the right direction.
Returning users must login and update their students' information in order to remain active. New Users will create a new account (follow prompts).
To create YOUR account:
- Simply Login and follow prompts.
- Use an email you would like to use for on-going communications from LES (including our Newsletter).
- Make note of your email and password as you will use it often throughout the year for this site.
- You will be asked to verify your email address.
Note: Registering an account does NOT make you a member of LES PTA
All forms are visible upon completion of updating (or creating) Personal Information. Please complete all forms. Once you complete a form you will either:
- See a green checkmark indicating you have completed that form but can go back and edit info
- Not see the form again because it's a one-time form and you have completed it
- Continue to see the form because it is a form you can edit throughout the year (Example: Volunteer Interest Form)
- Purchase forms such as PTA Membership require that you complete the transaction by navigating to the cart located at the top of the page.
Don't see any forms? make sure you are logged-in
Did you make any purchases (PTA Membership)? Make sure you complete your transaction by accessing your cart linked at the top of the site.
GO BACK TO REGHUB
After completing the purchase in your shopping cart (if applicable), consider bookmarking our LES PTA Website (lafayettepta.info) as you'll use it throughout the year to stay updated on school news and access the directory. Now you can go back to Reghub for some final pieces of useful information. Thanks for getting through this process with us and we hope we'll have a fantastic new school year together!
For any questions regarding Lafayette PTA and how you can be a part of your child's school experience please contact Katy Foreman, PTA president at email@example.com
Last Updated: July 22, 2020